Friday, May 21, 2010

5/21/10 First real goal hit! Woo!!

As of today I am 248lbs! Woo! My goal was to be under 250lbs by August 28th. Well here is it May 21st and I have hit my goal! I am so very excited. Some of my new clothes are already getting too loose! That I really can't believe.

I am really trying to keep realistic in my goals so I don't end up setting myself up for being disappointed. My next goal is to be as close as I can get to what I was when I got married by our trip to Disney World after Thanksgiving this year. I was about 215-220 when we got married. So I really want to be able to wear those clothes again since I barely wore them at all the first time around! We honeymooned in Disney World, so it would be a great anniversary present! We will see.

Hugs everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Came across your blog via FB. Congrats on meeting your first goal! Your profile pix is amazing. You look so great. Hope you are feeling well.

    Stephanie C. (from the ward)

    ReplyDelete