Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Clothes Came Today!


Well I finally broke down and got some new clothes from JcPenney. I couldn't find anything any other places that I liked. So it all finally came in today. I tried on a bunch of things, and I was pleasantly surprised that about a third of it all didn't fit! Like too big! Woo! I could NOT believe that a size 20 dress was actually too BIG for me when just a few months ago I was wearing a size 30! That is huge change!

So I have now gone from a size 30 (4X) all the way around, to a size 18 (1X) on my tops, and a size 22 (2X) on bottom! That is really amazing. It is also really shocking.

I can see the differences in my face and every where. I now really want to get a whole new look to go with these changes. So I am thinking about doing something really different with my hair. I am still thinking about it, but we will see.

I am just so happy to have some clothes options again! I was totally running out of things to wear! I had like two shirts that didn't even look very good, and like 2 pair of pants that didn't fit right. So now I have a few more things to wear now and a couple things to wait a bit on.

So over all, everything is going great. I am healthy and doing very well. I had blood work done a couple weeks ago and it all came back normal. So all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment