Friday, December 11, 2009

The Waiting Game

Now that I have finished all of my pre-surgery items, I need to just wait until my surgery date. I do have a pre-surgery meeting with my surgeon and the hospital, but that is still a week and a half away at least. So that does still leave some time to sit and wait. Luckily we are puppy sitting during that time for a family from church to help pass the time.

I am so excited for my new lease on life to begin. As I loose this weight, the whole world will open back up again. I have been so restricted by my weight for so long that it will be so wonderful to experience what I have not been able to in the past. A year or two from now I should be well on my way to being my goal weight of 150lbs. I have not been that weight since my sophomore and junior years in highschool. So this will be quite a change and will be wonderful for our whole family.

I just hope the time will go by quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole, I want to say that I am so proud of you! I read your blog and you are an amazing woman with a wonderful way of telling your story. I am blessed. I am going to follow your progress. And, if you ever need to talk or write for help or laughing, just contact me through my email or phone number. Blessings to you, Linda Covert 208-232-1431

    ReplyDelete