Sunday, December 27, 2009

Getting close to the wire!

Well, Tuesday is the big day! Today I started my clear liquid diet and that yucky drink. It hasn't been too bad. I keep wanting to get something normal for my food, but I have been sticking to the clear liquids only. So I am proud of myself. I am still at my goal weight, so that is a good thing. I have gotten a bit of some sinus junk going on, but not sure why. It could be a cold, it could be the dry air, it could be the visit from Aunt Flo... I really don't know. I don't actually feel sick. It is just that I can't breathe very well out of my nose. So who knows.

I did ask for a blessing last night just to be on the safe side. It was a very nice and encouraging blessing. It helped me have some reassurance that we are doing the right thing and that it will all work out fine.

It has been a really hard week though. I had to give my dog back to her breeder for some complicated reasons. We also have been puppy-sitting this week. The pup should be going home tonight, though. It has been a long two weeks with the puppy. I will be happy when he goes to his home. I had forgotten how tough it is to have a puppy in the house. I have had to do a TON of laundry because of it. Good thing we had lots of cleaner here. ;)

Well I have made a check list for hubby of things to take care of while I am in the hospital and what things to bring me when I come home. I have caught up on the laundry, and we cleaned up yesterday. Now tomorrow I need to wash the bedding for the guinea pigs so they will be ok while I am gone. I wash their bedding once a week. So they are almost due. I am sure they won't mind if it is a day or two early.

Tomorrow is another day and the day before my surgery so I am sure I will be writing more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment