Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February '10 - Updates

I had my one month appointment with my surgeon, and he said I am doing good. I had hoped to be doing a little better, but I ended up having a stall in my weight. I was stuck at like 284 for two weeks! I even went up a couple pounds for a few days. Finally today I dropped down to 281. So I am happy for that. All my clothes are getting really loose on me. I did finally find a pair of pants in my closet that I have actually never really worn. I bought them over three years ago in hopes to be able to fit into them, but it never happened. So they are almost brand new, and don't fall off! Yay!

It is a weird thing having all your clothes fall off you. On one hand it is really great to know you are losing weight and getting smaller, but frustrating on the other hand because you have nothing to wear and everything is constantly falling off. So I feel much better having some pants that I don't have to tug at all the time. I am sure in another month they will be falling off too, but by that time I will have two other pairs of pants I can wear. I might need more shirts by that time though as I had gotten rid of a lot of things a few years ago of my smaller clothes. Not the smartest choice I suppose. Oh well. I will just have to get something else! lol

I am glad to be right on track with where I wanted to be though. Ultimately I would like to be at or below 250lbs by this summer. I joined a gym, but I need to call tomorrow as I got an email saying something went wrong with my enrollment. I want to do some water aerobics and some other things. I need to regain some strength in my arms and legs. I am hoping to be able to help my knees to be strong again, though I suspect I will have some problems with them because of the damage done to them.

So overall things are going well. I am doing good with just about every food I have tried. I am making good food choices and trying everyday to make sure to get enough water and protein in. So far things are going pretty good.

Stayed tuned as things progress. Anyone who is reading this, feel free to ask me any questions you have. I am more than happy to answer questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment